WHAT DO OUR MEMBERS SAY ABOUT US?
WHO CAN JOIN?
Membership in Baptist Health South Florida Federal Credit Union is open to the following groups:
- Employees & contracted workers of Baptist Health South Florida and its subsidiaries.
- Healthcare students training in Baptist Health South Florida facilities.
- Volunteers, trustees, and members of the Board of Directors of Baptist Health South Florida facilities.
- Immediate family members of existing BHSFFCU members.
- Employees of this Credit Union.
- Retiree as pensioners or annuitants from Baptist Health South Florida and members of the immediate family or household.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN?
As a member, you automatically become a shareholder of the Credit Union. As such, you are entitled to vote in elections held annually to fill positions on the voluntary Board of Directors. Acting as representatives of the total membership, it is the Board of Directors who governs the activities of the Credit Union and sets its policies and guidelines.
Because you play such an important role at the Credit Union, you have access to a broad array of products and services to meet your financial needs.
- Savings Accounts
- Checking Accounts
- Convenient branch location inside hospital campuses plus shared branches
- FREE access to Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and Bill Pay
- Low Rate Loans and Credit Cards
- Member discounts for movie tickets, hotels, theme parks, car rentals, and more
The Credit Union is a not-for-profit organization that provides products and services at a low cost and with few fees. Members receive individual attention that ensures satisfaction with each product and service. Knowing you and your financial goals allow us to have a long-term relationship, become part of your success, and accompany you every step of the way. The Credit Union team is highly trained and dedicated to providing you with professional financial advice and service.
We are committed to providing the best possible service to our membership. It is an honor to serve you.