MEMBERSHIP COMES WITH PERKS
Take advantage of our member-only discounts and services!
Membership doesn’t just give you better service and amazing products. It also gives you access to savings and exclusive discounts, including discounted movie tickets, car rental, free notary service, and more. These are exclusive perks for our members.
Baptist Health South Florida FCU members can take advantage of discounts and special offers to popular theme parks and entertainment attractions nationwide!
To take advantage of these savings visit the TicketsAtWork.com website. You can order your tickets directly from their website or by calling 800-331-6483. When calling, our company code is BHSFFCU.
- Exclusive corporate offers for the Walt Disney World® Resort
- Save on admission to both Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure
- Enjoy discounts and special offers to Las Vegas shows, tours & more
- Discounts & E-tickets available for Six Flags Theme Parks nationwide
- Save up to $50 off Broadway's hottest shows
- Save up to 35% off movie tickets at a theater near you
- Save on theme parks and attractions nationwide
We'll Pick You Up. Get up to 5% off your rental and receive additional coupons with the EPlus program to save even more. Receive the rewards and appreciation you deserve with the Enterprise Plus® program. Join today and start earning points that never expire. Then redeem your points for free rental days — with no blackout dates — at thousands of participating Enterprise® locations worldwide.
Discount Code: XZ41D38
Enjoy the latest flick at the theater! As a Credit Union member, you can purchase discounted Regal Cinemas movie tickets at your nearest branch location.
We provide free notary services to Credit Union members for most documents. An appointment isn't needed although we recommend calling ahead to make sure that there is a notary in the office when you arrive.
What you need to bring:
- Valid government-issued photo identification for everyone whose signature is being notarized
- The documents that need the notarization
Do not sign the documents until you are in front of the notary. Because the notary is documenting that the signature on the document is your genuine signature, all signers must be present and must sign in front of the notary.
Through our partnerships with trusted affiliates we offer a variety of free educational seminars.
These informative seminars provide valuable insight into:
- The Home Buying Process
- The Auto Buying Process
- Financial Education
- And more…
The seminars are open to all members and hospital employees. To check up-coming seminars, please access our Event Center.